Information we collect about you:
1. We collect your Name and Address so that we can ship your order to you.
2. We collect your Email Address so that we can confirm your order and keep in touch with you.
3. A Telephone Number is needed in case we need to contact you urgently regarding your order or payment.
4. We also take your details so that we can personalise content to suit your browsing needs.
5. We do not sell your information to anyone.
We will only send you marketing material via email if you have specifically opted-in or, alternatively, if you have bought from us. You may opt out at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe link' we put at the bottom of any newsletter we have sent you. If you have already signed up for a newsletter, you can also opt-out by following the same.
Our cookies do not store personal information but they do allow us to provide you with features such as shopping baskets and enable you to place an order with us. We can also recognise who you are so that you only need to supply your name and address details the first time you order with us. You will not need to for subsequent orders (registered customer only).
Protecting your information:
idealForever.co.uk transfers all personal information received using 100% secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology - the same encryption method used to protect Nuclear Missile Codes. Any information provided by you is stored in a secure database at our location. We will not sell your information to any outside party without your consent. We are committed to ensuring your privacy.
We do not store card details with us and are 100% compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) mandated by all the major crdit card associations including: American Express, Dinners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard worldwide, Visa, Inc. and Visa Europe.