Whether you are a student, looking to save some money or simply don’t want to spend too much of your hard earned cash on one night – there is always far too many sweets left over anyway – then keep reading!
- Save money on sweets by making your own horrifying treats – bake up a storm with all of those kitchen appliances instead
- Make your decorations using household items instead of buying pricey alternatives - the shabby, slightly crooked feel will make it feel even more Halloween-y!
- Make finger food to remember for a scary movie night in – hot dog fingers, jelly brains and BBQ sausage intestines all round
- Pumpkin carving is a night in well spent and you can use the cut-out pieces to make pies and cupcakes, too!
- Apple bobbing, creepy spider webbing made from bin bags and witches brew drinks are all little touches that will work wonders for your kids, family, friends and more
- Make your own wooden planks with cardboard and a thick marker pen, and make some zombie hands using filled disposable rubber gloves with a little paint and imagination. Your very own Beware of the Zombie cupboard, back garden or kitchen!
- Make a coffin for the hallway or porch out of cardboard and spray paint as necessary
- Make spider and bat Halloween bunting or paper chains from craft paper to decorate rooms
- The most basic scary costumes like a zombie or vampire can be achieved with just a few pounds. Rip a few holes in an old t-shirt and add plenty of fake blood, face paint and or vampire fangs!
Whether you are throwing a party or wanting to decorate for the passing trick or treaters, getting ready for Halloween doesn’t have to be difficult, labour-intensive or expensive, either.
However you choose to celebrate this year, do so in style. Here at Ideal Forever, we have an extensive range of kitchen appliances and utensils to make sure your Halloween kitchen shenanigans go without a hitch. Please browse our site to see how we can help you today.